Skip to product information
1 of 5

Dong Qi

Battery Pin

Battery Pin

Regular price $5.85 CAD
Regular price $0.00 CAD Sale price $5.85 CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Color

Looking for a clever way to charge your batteries? Look no further than Battery Pin! This handy little gadget features two charging pins - one at 99% and the other at 1%. So whether your battery is nearly full or just about drained, Battery Pin has you covered. Plus, it's super cute, so you can show off your inventive side while keeping your devices powered up.

Material: Zinc Alloy

View full details